1. According to customer requirements, we will recommend suitable motor products.
2. Modifications to existing conventional products can be made on our motors according to customer drawings.
3. New motors. We can develop new molds to customize motors according to the new drawings of customers, including shaded pole motors, capacitor motors (i.e., induction motor), brushless DC motors, stepper motors and other types of micro motors.
The WENTELON's new centralized workshop building is used to carry out the production of shaded pole motors and capacitor motors, as well as for the storage of major production batching and the shipment of finished products. Now there are more than ten automatic assembly lines in the workshop, and the production level has reached an advanced level of international congener products, with an annual output of 10 million units.
After 14 years of unceasing improvement, the company is now equipped with a full range of testing equipment and has realized outstanding quality control and supervision from research and development to production throughout the whole process to ensure product quality. We have fully-automatic image measuring instruments, three coordinate measuring instruments, Rockwell hardness testers, glow wire test apparatus and thermostat assembly test apparatus for key material testing, testing of Key procedures of quality management, competing product comparison, new product testing, service life testing and more.
1. The customer describes the requirements of the products, and provides us with electrical drawings or pictures as well as the intended performance and usage environment.
2. Our company recommends the existing specifications of the products.
3. If existing products cannot fulfill customer needs, we communicate with customers further and confirm where the existing products need to be adjusted
4. Re-provide the motor design scheme;